Thursday, October 28, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

I finally was able to complete a most exciting project for a long time client of mine, in her daughters' secondary playroom. They were debating on either an Alice in Wonderland theme, or a Wizard of Oz theme. Oz is pretty dear to me, my parents decorated my room in the 70's with an Oz theme, so I had some great ideas for how to design a room with that theme, but Alice in Wonderland is so amazing too! And with Tim Burton's version of the movie coming out earlier this year, and seeing all of the amazing set designs and crazy artwork, there is a lot to work with there as well. They ended up choosing Alice, and here is what I did. I took photos in stages so you can see the process.


Now the only thing I need to know is when they are going to adopt me? Their upstairs playroom/loft is one of my favorites as well.

No comments: